Sunday, July 22, 2007

i will never be good enough.

Stop.

You look left, you look right, you have two options infront of you. You cant go backward nor forward, you're mind cannot progress or digress. Left, or right.

There is nothing worse in the whole wide world than having choices but hating all of them.

I hate transit airports, I always feel so lost.

I do however, love the one person who is permitted to read this blog :)

I see shadows behind me, and I turn, scared. There's no one there. When am i going to change? When is this going to change? When will things get better? They will right? They will? They have to. Its too early to give up hope isnt it? When will I become a better person? When will I become a better daughter/sister/friend? When will I stop being selfish? When will I take CONTROL of my own existence and CHANGE?

I am slowly falling apart.

You might think its easy being me.

You just stand still and look pretty.





Pictures lie, always.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

*hug*

i told you pictures lie = me the liar. you never listen.

and in time, things will be better. i promise. baby steps baby, baby steps.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Xeb said...

You know, I have this one smile when I take pictures. This one big smily cheesy smile that everyone loves. And I've kept it because everyone loves it and it makes me look pretty.

Its so completely fake though. What good is a smile that can be turned on and off like a light bulb?

10:38 PM  
Blogger blindside the goldfish said...

dude...wtf...where did you go.when did you get back to writing.. not that i've written anything of note in a long while..

but good.. keep writing.. inspire me

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home